Here are links to some good blogs related to emerging market economics and business.
- BeyondBrics is Financial Times’ emerging markets blog.
- One of the leading economic soothsayers, Nouriel Roubini, has a blog that should not be missed.
- The International Financial Corporation (IFC), a division of the World Bank Group has an emerging markets blog called Innovations in Emerging Markets.
- One of the Wall Street Journal blogs is ROI where “personal finance meets current affairs.” This blog has both US and internationally oriented posts.
- WSJ also offers New Europe about Central and Eastern European economics.
- Mark Mobius, the major player for Franklin Templeton in emerging markets and a key investor in Romania, has a blog.